Saturday 17 January 2015

2015 Hair Goals

My hair goals for 2015 are;

GOAL 1: Maintain healthy transitioning hair

My last relaxer was in July 2014, I intend to transition for at least a year before I review and decide whether or not to big chop. I want to maintain my transitioning hair and incorporate hair practices that keep m hair healthy.

GOAL 2: Hair Regimen Review

My regimen has pretty much been a weekly wash and deep condition for the last few months. I have made no major changes to my hair products and feel it is time to review them and determine what actually still works for my hair and what needs to go.

GOAL 3: Pamper my edges

The biggest hair mistake I made last year has to be getting Ghana Weaving done, I lost my edges in the two weeks I had that hair style. This year I want to pamper and be gentle with my edges.

GOAL 4: Try more natural products

This ties in with my hair regimen review goal, I will try products with more natural ingredients and also try DIY mixes (conditioning and cleansing)

GOAL 5: Keep Blogging

The blog serves as a way to chronicle my journey and  I want to commit myself to continuing the blogging habit.

What are your hair goals for 2015? Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment