The right opportunity came on Workers' Day and I went the store in the Ikeja City Mall. I was so impressed with the selection of products available.
The brands they had in stock include;
- Beautiful Textures
- Elasta QP mango & olive butter
- Aphogee (protein treatments, leave in conditioner, shampoo)
- Roots of Nature
- Jamaican lime & mango
- Organics by Africa's Best
- Strength of Nature (profective mega growth)
- Creme of Nature Argan oil range
- Taliah waajid
- Cantu Shea butter for natural hair
- African Pride
- Hawaiian Silky Moroccan Argan oil range
- Herbal Essences conditioners (including HE Long Term Relationship)
There are a few others that I cannot recall unfortunately. They also have satin scarfs, bonnets rollers and combs (including wide tooth). I feel their products are competitively priced, especially as i have already seen some of the products priced (slightly in some cases) higher elsewhere.
They have a nice selection of wigs, short, long, straight and curly. I had my eye on a curly one which retails for N7,000 but I did not buy it. I purchased two items I actually need, the much raved about Cantu Shea butter leave in (N1,600 for 16oz) and CON sulfate free shampoo (N1,490 for 12oz).
Their Lagos locations are:
Adeniran Adesanya shopping centre, Surulere
The Palms Shopping Centre, Lekki
Ikeja City Mall, Alausa
Happy hair growing!