Thursday 2 May 2013

Shopping for hair products in Nigeria (2): Casa Bella

Hair products are big part of a healthy hair journey and I am always on the look out for quality and affordable products. A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled on a blog by a Nigerian lady based in Lagos, Ifeyinwa. In one of her posts she mentioned Casa Bella and I made a note to visit.
The right opportunity came on Workers' Day and I went the store in the Ikeja City Mall. I was so impressed with the selection of products available.

The brands they had in stock include;

  • Beautiful Textures
  • Elasta QP mango & olive butter
  • Aphogee (protein treatments, leave in conditioner, shampoo)
  • Keracare
  • Roots of Nature
  • Jamaican lime & mango
  • Organics by Africa's Best
  • Strength of Nature (profective mega growth)
  • Creme of Nature Argan oil range
  • Taliah waajid
  • Cantu Shea butter for natural hair
  • Groganics
  • Mizani
  • Giovanni
  • Ojon
  • African Pride
  • Hawaiian Silky Moroccan Argan oil range
  • Tresemme
  • Herbal Essences conditioners (including HE Long Term Relationship)


There are a few others that I cannot recall unfortunately. They also have satin scarfs, bonnets rollers and combs (including wide tooth). I feel their products are competitively priced, especially as i have already seen some of the products priced (slightly in some cases) higher elsewhere.
They have a nice selection of wigs, short, long, straight and curly. I had my eye on a curly one which retails for N7,000 but I did not buy it. I purchased two items I actually need, the much raved about Cantu Shea butter leave in (N1,600 for 16oz) and CON sulfate free shampoo (N1,490 for 12oz).

It is great to have a store that stocks a wide range of hair care products. If you are looking for quality hair products, I recommend you visit one of the various Casa Bella stores.

Their Lagos locations are:
Adeniran Adesanya shopping centre, Surulere
The Palms Shopping Centre, Lekki
Ikeja City Mall, Alausa

Email: info@casabella.com.ng

Happy hair growing!



1 comment:

  1. Author of 4C Hair Manua3 February 2016 at 20:30

    their products are a bit priced compared to the prices of the same products in amazon. i do not know if it is Abuja price. they are located in Silverbird Galleria by Yar'adua centre and Jabi lake Mall by Jabi in Abuja.

    ReplyDelete